1. The Controller's website uses "cookies".
2. The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper operation of the website, and they also provide the possibility to develop general statistics on website visits.
3. The website uses two types of cookies: "session cookies" and "permanent cookies".
"Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's device until the User logs out (leaves the website).
"Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
4. The Controller uses its own cookies to better understand how Users interact with the website content. The cookies collect information about how the User uses the website, the type of website the User was redirected from, the number of visits and the length of the User's visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the User, but is used to compile statistics about the use of the website.
5. The Controller uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data by means of analytical tools, i.e. Google Analytics (Google Inc. based in the USA is the controller of external cookies).
6. The User is entitled to decide on the access of cookies to their computer by selecting them in advance in their browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and options of handling cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.